Wednesday, August 13, 2008

this lil piggin'


I realize that other people love their babies feet....but I think I have actually found a new purpose in my life via her piggins aka toes. I love every square inch of her chunk bod, but those feet have me under some sort of spell. An unhealthy one at that. I kiss and smell them countless times a day, and I think the only reason I even put shoes on them is so they get a little clammy and I can start the kissing and smelling process all over again.

What has happened to me? Before my birthday Eric asked me what I wanted- and my response: to bottle up the smell of her stink toes and make it into a parfum or lotion. I am convinced that her stinkiness is the smell of love. I had a friend actually tell me that the reason I abnormally preoccupy myself with them is because the smell is actually that of myself and Eric combined. I don't know if that makes it better or even more disgusting.

Oh yeah...then there's the "eatin of the piggins"; where a mommy must put her kids feet into her mouth. Why? I don't have a clue! I mean there are a lot of things that I love that I have never tried to eat before. When Eric got me my Coach bag I didn't suddenly have an uncontrollable urge to shove it in my mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, those are the sweetest feet ever! I loved your blog. This is going to be great fun! You have taken to motherhood like a duck to water. They are all so lucky to have you!!
Love
Bridget