Wednesday, August 27, 2008

boobies boobies boobies

I have a confession. I am literally planning on breastfeeding/pumping until Soph is in college. I count my lucky stars everyday (as I am shoveling in a pan of brownies) that I have been able to eat everything in sight and still lose weight. Its no less than a freaking miracle! I swear that my metabolism- thru the aid of nursing- has been blessed by Jesus above.

But I am fully aware of how creepy it is. And it seems to be heading more and more in that direction with each passing day. I saw a clip from a day time talk show where a mother was nursing her 6 year old and it was no less than f'in disturbing. To quote the daughter: "it's the best thing in the world, better than mangoes even."

.better than mangoes.wow.

Well, either way, Hi Maury Povich my name is Lexee...how are you doing and where do I sit for this interview?

But I think it might be better because I know it's weird. Is it weird that Soph crawls up to me and yanks down my shirt and latches on? Yes. It's also just as strange that she is trying desperately to do it now while I'm on the computer. Hmmmm... I might be forming a junkie. She's not hungry right now, she merely wants a booby.

Well then, I guess you better just watch out for the milk marked "special" in the fridge when you come to visit. And I hope that Soph doesn't try to trade cold lunch at school with a friend, cuz momma likes not having to diet or work out daily!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You are definetly a nut-case..but we'll keep ya.
Love Bridget

naphtali said...

Oh, JOY! I can't wait...