Friday, August 22, 2008

fashion forward

One of the best parts about having a girl is dressing them up in the sweetest little outfits. Sophie is so much fun to shop for and she has been so blessed to have such a wonderful family that keeps her "baby fashion friendly" at all times. Her closet is full with the most adorable dresses, onesies, capris, skirts.... But it's some of her more unique items that I wanted to share.

Baby Gap fur boots! Please is there anything cuter than these?

Christmas Rocks! How could you go wrong pairing a Santa hat with a black skull onesie?

Mom makes me wear stupid hats...heres my Boo hat.

...and my bunny ears

...and my full blown bunny costume.

One of our personal favorites "I'm this many years old". My sis has found the most appalling (and fabulous!) onesies for Soph- please note that this is made by Hustler. This beauty hangs next to her Led Zeppelin and "I only cry when ugly people hold me" onesies. But just to point out my sis also bought the fur boots so no need to question her baby style sense...she's incredible! :)



1 comment:

naphtali said...

those boots are SO CUTE! i'll have to get a pair and stash them away for our little girl. {whenever that may be.} Oh, Soph, you sure got style.