Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i hope it's not just me

Well, it is has come to my attention that I am no longer cool (not that I ever really was), that I have lost all recollection of what I used to do or even talk about with other adults, and that if you and I can't speak about Soph....well I've got nothing else to say. Sort of.

Is this normal? God I hope so.

But what is funny about these past months is how I seemed to have evolved into a new person (please note that I intentionally did not use the word 'mature'); and all idiosyncrasies that I once possessed have been amplified. Which is what brings me to the topic of future discussions... My secret, and not so secret, obsessions with my kid.

Speaking of the monster....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh..you are cool hahaha! Evolve was a great word for now and for always being a mom. Do you remember how even the "thought" of becoming a mom was nowhere in your plans? Even your view of "pregnancy" was one of horror(ie something eating you from the inside?)Now look at you! You are loving, patient,kind..the list just keeps on growing.I'm very proud of you.
Bridget

naphtali said...

I love how you've changed! You are the best mom :: totally devoted to your little one. ...and that makes you cool! :p