Saturday, August 30, 2008

talkin poo

There is nothing that stresses me out more than when my kid doesn't poop regularly. I remember calling her pediatrician's office like 4 or 5 times in one day just to talk "poo". I hope it's just because of all the protein she's been eating, but dang, when she holds it in for almost a week I get really worried.

Then there's Bridget, Soph's grandma, now she LOVES a poopin' baby. I don't think there is anything she loves more than a good suppository either. And let me tell you, those things are nasty. Supposedly they should be inserted and held there until something happens...but between a squirming baby and the slickness of that little plug it just gets eaten up by their butthole. Then you have that to worry about, because it's not supposed to just go in! Oh don't fret though, you'll see it later.

But I will have to agree with Bridget, no mom should go without suppositories in their arsenal of baby supplies. While absolutely awful to use they do get the job done when boat loads of prunes don't seem to cut it.

Before....

AFTER!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of the before and after were perfect..haha! Poor lil Sophie. Can you believe how many new things she's done in the last one week? Gee--her mind is doing double-time! I love her soooo much.
Bridget