Wednesday, August 20, 2008

a new 'do'

This weekend our pretty little lady got her first haircut and it turned out....well... a bit funky. But I realized that its not the haircut thats to blame...its her head. Her hair naturally wants to form an old man comb over, so trying to create bangs only made her look ridiculous. I have to give credit to my auntio (who cut her hair- and does mine too), she tried real hard to subdue our screaming Sophie-master and give her a nice little trim.

Well regardless of what happened the outcome was less than picture perfect (due to faulty genetics). But I still think its great- and I'm workin' with it! Eric is freaking out that she looks like a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that....) Hey if she grows up to enjoy a nice pair of cargo pants instead of a Coach bag that's cool with me. I will just readjust my future shopping plans. But now we can pinpoint when the "change" could have occurred! ;)

Eric thinks the back is too short (lesbian)- I say she's just a baby with short hair.

Here she is loving her hair cut experience.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh-she does not look like she's having any fun with her first hair cut experience! But I love the results! She is adorable with or without a stylin' do. Next time give her a lollipop or a new pony. It has been my experience...well that's another story...when discipline doesn't work, try BRIBERY haha.
Love
Bridget