Saturday, September 27, 2008

thank you

I love my little family.

We have definitely had a tough couple weeks (and are in for a drastic change for a couple months), but it's situations like these that allow you to fully appreciate all the important and simple things in your life.

I love that kissing Sophie's belly gets a giggle out of her every time. I love how Katt and Lucy hate/love each other all day long. I love the smell of my clean towels. I love how Eric puts his heart and soul into providing for his family. I love my morning (and afternoon and sometimes evening) coffee. I love watching Sophie learn to babble words. I love my family.

I really love what I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could not be more precious if you tried. Your love and support of your little family does not go unnoticed. Better times are comin'!!!!
Love
Bridget