Saturday, September 6, 2008

sophie's saturday story

For months Eric and I have talked about how amazing it would be to write children's books. Well today Soph and I were inspired by a box...a few pictures and 15 minutes later Ta Da! we have our first little story. We had fun I hope you enjoy!


Hi my name is Sophie Mae.

This is my box.

I really love this box.

When I sit in it...

I think about all the things I could grow up to be...

a fisherman sailing the high seas...
a Jamaican bobsled racer...

an astronaut taking flight...
an Olympic high diver.

I have so much fun thinking!

Hmmm...says Lucy....

What do you think I could be in this box?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh--I loved this post! She is so cute and lovable--oh yeah, and darling. That's right, she can be anything she wants to be. Especially since she is an over-achiever!!
Love Bridget