Friday, September 5, 2008

show me your chompers


Soph has been workin' with these 4 beauts for about a month now and wanted to show 'em off!

It truly is incredible how cute they can be...but I am almost certain it's similar to a defense mechanism. They may not be able to talk but they sure know how to work their parents. 90% of the time they are pure perfection, but then out of nowhere BOOM! they go Mr. Hyde on your ass and just freak out. Happy, happy, happy, throwing myself on the floor having a fit and spitting like a cobra (it's her newest trick). Or happy, happy, happy, happy til 3 in the morning (2 nights in a row!).

Believe me it's hard to remember how stinkin' precious she is when all you're doing is replaying her favorite Curious George song over and over at 2 a.m. so she'll get sleepy. But their defenses are strong. So very strong. And she has me beat, I have been bested by my 11 month old.

Dang it I love my monster (baby).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And, dang it--I love your monster baby too!! hahaha
Love Bridget
ps I don't think she's a monster

naphtali said...

love this picture!!! oh so cute.