Wednesday, September 3, 2008

naughty baby!


How do people with small children keep their houses clean? I know it exists, I have seen it a million times. Not my house. Books mom...look i have books everywhere from the bathroom to the kitchen. Let's read a story next to the oven! Oh and that diaper rash cream you were looking for- it's in Lucy's dog bowl.

How does she do it? Somehow everything we own is on the floor and not in the room it originated. It's pretty incredible really. But any who she has definitely reached the exploration stage. Drawers, cabinets, toilets, animal bowls you name it and it is no longer safe from the Sopha Master.

I think I might like opening this up.

Even better! I love standing in it!

Hey this is fun...

and you probably belong here.

3 comments:

naphtali said...

Lol. Oh no! Well, I have no advice, as I have no children. But, since I was in high school when my sisters were born, I am quite familiar with babies...and things everywhere. My mom's saying? "In light of eternity..." In other words, "oh well. In light of eternity, it just doesn't matter if she just pulled out 1,000 baggies from the box and covered the kitchen floor with them." Good advice, I think!

Lexee said...

Excellent advice! Oh yes...and how did you know that she pulls out ziplocs too?! :) Funny kids, all so different, yet so similar.

Anonymous said...

Precious baby!!! She is such a quick learner. In one week, she has done so many new things!