Tuesday, September 16, 2008

whip me up some lunch


Gigi- I am coming over and I have a couple requests for lunch: sauteed scallops on a bed of jasmine rice, fresh green beans and bacon, a nice tomato and red onion balsamic salad, ribs and a peach crisp. Thank you.

At this rate my kid is gonna be difficult to pack cold lunch for. (Ummm...yeah...mom this sandwich really could have used some fresh basil and mozzarella.) It's coming, I just know it.

But its always a treat going to Gigi's on Sundays, and Soph loves it! She gets to see her family, try new foods, climb the stairs, and play in the beautiful yard. What more could a kid ask for.

Hey check out my skills!

I can do it by myself....

Hey, what's Grandpa doin on my stairs?
I had a good day!

2 comments:

naphtali said...

Oh! I wish I could have been there! Everything sounded amazing...plus, I just miss you guys. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh and we had a good time too. I adore the way that baby eats! She inspires me. No "kiddie meals" for that girl. Rack of lamb maybe...haha
Love Gigi