Thursday, September 18, 2008

what's stinky

Oh, it's probably my kid.

For some reason our beautiful child is like a sponge for stink. Not really sure how it happens as I change her diaper every couple hours and she bathes at least once a day. But between her 'open gas station' (which is quite potent giving her small stature) and her general...dare I call it b.o. (??) she definitely has a funk.

Well I should clarify, she doesn't have a funk all the time. Definitely when she needs a diaper change, but somehow the smell hangs out with her for a bit. Lingering.

But don't get me wrong I am not raising that stinky kid in class. Oh no, she is clean as a whistle. And I love love LOVE those smelly feet (but how they get stinky is beyond me). I think my genetics may be to blame here, I know Eric can go lengths of time without deodorant; while I had to keep an extra stick in my desk at work for afternoon reapplication. Hmmm....sorry Soph.


I believe this is 90% to blame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! In the whole universe of "buns" have you really ever seen a cuter set? Love love love that baby!
Bridget