Thursday, October 9, 2008

birthday at grandma's 'house'

Hi Daddy! Since we already had my party on Monday, Mommy took me down to "Grandma Glenna's" to play!

I had a party meeting tons of new people, throwing my eggs on the floor, greeting customers, and exploring the entire restaurant.

Grandma's house is cool because I can eat whatever I want and I always get chocolate milk! But it's sorta confusing cuz Mommy keeps calling her house Elmer's....hmm...she makes no sense.

Going to Grandma's is exhausting Daddy! I miss you!

Eric status: He is currently exploring Bourbon Street. Lots of bars, lots of partying, lots of trannys. He texted me a pic he took with one fine lookin' tranny... I better watch out, she was hot! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, going to see Grandma Glenna is always a treat. When Eric was little (like 5 years old) and he knew he was going to Grandma's, he would say "Mom, you better feed me something "good" before I go to Grandma's" Thats because he would always get sick from all the junk she let him eat hahaha. She means well and she's just adorable. She was SO HAPPY that you girls came to her house.
Love Bridget