Tuesday, December 2, 2008

pajama party


I have so many favorite things about being a mommy, but I'd definitely have to say that pajama time with Soph is way up there. I love her keg like body wrapped up in those fleece footy pajamas...the feeling is pure love.

I actually really want to find a pair of footies myself, but it sorta makes me gag thinking about dressing like my kid. You know what I'm talking about right? Those dresses you can buy that all match and come in baby, child, teen, and adult sizes....barf!

Well...I guess if I find a pair that don't exactly match I could be in the clear....hmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just look at the smile on that happy little girl!!!! Geez, no wonder you love PJ Time. How does it happen that yeah you feel like you couldn't love Sophie any more...then 2 days later it feels like you love her even more? What a weird thing, huh?
Love
Gigi