Tuesday, December 9, 2008

here for a visit


Hi, my name is Holly. I am staying with Lex and Soph until my mom and dad come back from Disneyworld.

I am a pain in the ass.

I miss my mommy so much that I am crazy all the time. I love to bark love at EVERYTHING. As a pooch it is my duty to sound alert whenever another dog barks (even on tv), when a person walks by the house, if a car drives by, if Katt enters the room, and God forbid if the mail man drives and stops in the culdesac.

I really miss my mommy.


Hi, my name is Vera and I am a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie). I too am hanging out for the week with Lex and Soph.

I am a total cuddle bug, and LOVE playing with Soph and helping her finish her snacks.

Lucy humps me all the time, but I don't mind cuz I am a sweetheart...and I'm slowing learning to hump back! I do freak out when the other dogs start yelling, but I just like to play along.

I miss my mommy too.

No comments: