Sunday, December 7, 2008

hug me mommy


Her Sophiness is finally at the age where she shows affection. I have been waiting for this stage to come around....

My love gives kisses (to me and her stuffed animals), cuddles up on the couch, hugs, and our new fav- the running hug.

I hold my arms out to her and she comes running to me arms up in the air. How cute is that?!

And on a side note: it is nice to see that her arms and head are finally growing in proportion to her body. For the longest time I swear she was just one giant head on a chunk bod. Her hands barely reached over her giant head. I know it's a natural part of development, but it didn't take away from the fact that it was just plain weird. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing weird about that sweet child hahaha!! Oh I do love her running hug. She has such a good personality..wait a minute..that is usually said about an ugly girl....hmmm. Anyway cute blog!
Bridget