Saturday, November 22, 2008

oh boobies


Sophie still loves boobies! I've said it before, but I really think this breastfeeding thing might go well into her 20s. But it is getting a little weird: she can nearly ask for them, likes to 'play' with her food, pulls down my shirt whenever she gets an urge, and now she gave me an infection!

I know it was a sign to pack 'em up and call it quits (I mean she's nearly 14 months old!), but I don't think she could handle the loss. Like experiencing the death of her first puppy. She doesn't know how to say goodbye to her favorite thing ever!

Oh Soph...but the infection was rough. I might be reminding you of that one later on. Hey Soph remember that time you were getting too old to eat boobies and you gave me mastitis? Cuz I do.

But she's one healthy little lady, and I totally hand that one over to the nutrients in booby milk. Oh the dilemma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!You are a wonderful "soldier" mom!! Those images are strange.....
Gigi