Friday, November 7, 2008

so strong

Hello mini hulk.

Apparently Soph is built a little more like her daddy right now. I am not really sure of her exact dimensions at the time (we'll find out at the Dr's office on Monday) but everyone that sees her says she is a big baby. I don't know any different, so really everyone else's children just seem small in comparison.

But not only is she stout, but very strong. One of her newer tricks is to pick up large heavy items. Hey mommy I found this bag of flour in the kitchen, where do you want me to set it? It's truly incredible. We have a mini body builder on our hands, not something I really envisioned when I knew I was having a daughter....

Ya know what though, I'll take it any day of the week! And when it comes time to open the pickle jar when Eric's not home, I will know who to call upon. Thanks Soph you're the best!


Hmm...my belly tells me this looks heavy.

And my belly would be right...

but victory is mine! Where do you want this Mommy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she SOOOOO CUTE????
Gigi