Saturday, November 8, 2008

sportin a new do

Lately Soph eats everything I try to put in her hair. We have tons of cute little clips, but I'm not ready to see them come out in her diaper. The thing is, Soph's hair is looking like a muffin top. And while I think she's beautiful, I am fully aware that she's looking a bit shaggy and honestly, kinda weird.

So yesterday Auntio surveyed her hair and we trimmed up her bangs a bit. Then Shel told me about these magical little rubber bands that they can't pull from their hair. Oh wow! What a difference, I am so glad I can do cute stuff with her hair. Say goodbye to good ol' muffin head!

Now please admire the sweet pony she rocked yesterday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep--she's growing up! Now she's having her "hair done" Those rubber bands are great but the way she was pulling on them yesterday...well, it's only a matter of time....hahaha.
Love
Gigi