Sunday, February 15, 2009

i spy with my lil eye

There is nothing Soph loves more than an electronic device with buttons. Her sticky little fingers love the remotes, cell phones, the digi cam... And the abilities those midgey hands possess are endless. She has messed the TV up so bad the only way I could think to fix it was to simply cut the power. Lets not even mention the things I've found recorded on the DVR due to Soph's magical powers- ummm... lets just say she can be NAAAAASTY!

So it was no surprise when I was going through the camera and found pictures that Soph had taken. They're pretty funny when you think of the perspective they're coming from.

So here's a glimpse into the world through the eyes of The Sophie Mae.

i love this last one. good job Stinky.

2 comments:

naphtali said...

She has quite the eye for photography. :) Miss you guys! (and yes...I'm finally back blogging.)

naphtali said...

I miss your blog....when will you write again? :)